Yesterday and today I had lots of energy. It's been great. No idea why. Maybe I'm a little revved up since I start my prep in a mere 6 days! Wow! I can't believe it's that close.
Meals today:
1) Egg whites with almond cheese and homemade salsa (Thanks Iris!) and oatmeal with MimicCreme in it! Yum!
2) Spelt flakes with protein shake "milk"
3) Salad with chicken and grapefruit and yuzu vinegar dressing - okay, this is REALLY tasty with the juiciness of the grapefruit (ruby red of course)
4) Same as meal 2
5) Asian pork tenderloin with mashed cauliflower
6) Chicken with veggies
7) Protein tea
Today's workout - all 3 sets and reps varied:
Seated cable row superset with hip lifts for abs
Hammer strength lat pulldown
Rope pulldown on cable
Dumbbell bicep curl
Bicep curl with EZ bar
Crunch on decline bench
Ab crunch on the floor
Have a fantastic night! Let's see if my energy lasts to tomorrow! According to this quote I must be meeting a LOT of resistance! LOL!
Our energy is in proportion to the resistance it meets.~William Hazlitt
No comments:
Post a Comment