I am kickin' ass and takin' names! LOL! I am getting so much done this weekend. FINALLY! I think I was in a little bit of an overwhelmed slump! But look at me now. Watch out world, here I come!
So if you haven't tried my Asian Pork Tenderloin recipe (can be found on this page Recipes), you definitely should. I have had 4 people that I know of try it and all of them loved it so that is awesome! You should definitely give it a try. I'm going to get to marinating mine in a sec which means I can cook it tonight and have it this week. I'm also going to be trying a new turkey burger recipe. If it's good, of course I will share it with all of you.
It is a BEAUTIFUL day here in Sunny So Cal!!!! Love this place. I know it's crazy with people and more expensive than other places but hey, it's definitely worth the price you pay.
I'm really enjoying my couple of days off and I think my body is VERY appreciative. I still have to finish laundry and then I will be cooking my little buns off. It's going to be an incredibly productive Sunday. I was supposed to get together with a friend for lunch but that fell through and that's okay because I still have a lot to do and this way I won't feel so rushed.
I am in the process of trying to organize my blog better with recipes, quotes, etc separated out. I'm also probably going to be moving to WordPress and going public once I start my contest prep so get ready for that! In the meantime I'm here and for those of you that aren't too familiar with blogging, don't worry it will be easy for you to still follow along with me.
I love it when I feel put together, organized and most importantly prepared! Hope you're all having a great Sunday spending it with friends, family or just by yourself. Make it a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment