As far as my meal plan goes, it's very similar to what I was doing but for this week there will be no pork except for one meal and also no chicken. My love for veggies will continue to blossom! LOL!
My workouts will be similar but with a couple of tweaks. My cardio will be a little bit more but not by much.
A few people have asked me how I feel about starting my contest prep. I'm not nervous or scared. I do feel challenged and that's good. I'm actually excited and I know it's going to be an interesting journey. I'll write more tomorrow when I begin my contest prep. For now I have to go make sure my food is ready for tomorrow and I definitely need to get in bed early.
I was going to move my blog to WordPress but I think I'm going to leave it right where it is since I know I'm really not going to have time to do WordPress any justice. And maybe, just maybe, I'll make it public. I haven't decided for sure but all of you will still have access no matter what. You will all be the first to know of any changes.
Hope all of you had a great weekend and until tomorrow...stay safe and be happy! And so it begins...
No comments:
Post a Comment