~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
January 17th - 23rd
NATIONAL CLEAN EATING WEEK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So here it is another Monday. Are you ready for your week? Did you get rejuvenated this week? Get a lot done? Some or all of your meals prepped? Veggies washed and chopped? Workout plan all set? Well, if not you may want to do that now to ensure a smooth week!
I had a very nice relaxing weekend. It was fun and I'm back in my groove! Thank goodness because I was kind of way out of my groove for a little while there! My weekend consisted of going out to a club/lounge and staying out late (which I just don't do) and also going on a 7 mile hike. This was the view from the top of the hike.
Yes, it was a gorgeous day in the upper 70's and clear! What a day and what a gorgeous hike. I love hiking and getting in touch with nature. It just makes me feel so good!
Yesterday I got in my grocery shopping and some food prep for the week. I made some Jamie Eason Chicken Meatloaf Muffins and also some Crunch a Munch Salad as well as a new fish dish which I will taste and then share with all of you if it's actually good! ;-) Basically I'm ready for my week with my food. Tonight I'm going to make some Thai Basil Chicken! Yummy! I need to broil some tilapia tonight as well.
I was up and at the gym at 5:30am! My shoulder is feeling better but not quite 100% so I did a shoulder workout but lightened up the weight quite a bit. I also did some pushups and ab work:
Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 3x12 15#
Single Side Lat Raise - 3x12 15#
Front Raise w/ Dumbbells (palms down) - 3x12 10#
Rear Delt Raise - 3x12 10#
Push Ups off DBs - 3x10
Superset with Decline Ab Crunch - 3x20 10# plate
Rear Delt Flyes (palms down) - 3x12 10#
Crunches on the ball - 3x15
Double Crunch - 3x15
This was not a very intense workout but I wanted to work out my shoulders and get that in even if I had to lower the intensity. It felt good and I think I'm back on track.
I've already gotten two meals in today:
1) 1/2 scoop protein, 1/4 cup oats
2) 4 egg whites, 1/4 cup oats, 1/4 cup blueberries, 20 almonds
I will write up all my meals at the end of the day each day this week. I MUST be accountable. After all it's National Clean Eating Week and what better way to celebrate than to eat clean all week! LOL! Join me if you like! How are YOU doing with your eating? Any clean recipes or ideas you would like to share? Feel free!
Have a great week! Hope you started it right! HERE WE GO!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment