Friday, January 14, 2011

Making progress...and my leg workout

Yes, today is off to a great start! I got up and got it done! I was up at about 5 and to the gym by 5:30. I kicked my own booty at the gym, working legs! Since I still can't work upper body due to my shoulder it's either cardio or lower body. I decided I was just going to have to be okay with that and get in a killer workout anyway.

So here is my leg workout for today:
5 minutes warm-up on spin bike
Leg Extensions - 1x12 60#, 3x12 75#
Lying Ham Curl (ham focus) - 1x12 60#, 3x10 70#
Smith Machine Squats - 1x12 50#, 3x12 70#
Stationery Lunges (bodyweight) - 2x30 each leg
DB Deadlift - 3x12 25#DB
Leg Pressdown on Assisted pullup - 1x12 60#, 3x12 80#
Butt Blaster - 4x10 70#
Rolled my life away...okay, just my lower body and chest, and was out the door and home for food! And supplements of course!

I had the same breakfast as yesterday along with many vitamins and supplements. Sometimes I wonder why I take so many but when I don't them I feel it. So I took my multivitamin, vitamin D, evening primrose oil, calcium, glutamine and BCAAs. So now I'm all doped up!!! LOL!

I weighed myself today...ummmm....let's just say I weigh MORE than I did. That's all you need to know. That's all I need to know. I'm past my upper weight limit. And that's all I need to know. The good news is that gives me a GOAL! WAHOO! Yeah for goals!! I knew I had to tighten up my eating but now I really know it! So that's it for next week. This weekend I'll still be a little loose on the eating but come Monday...it's ON...like DONKEY KONG!!! So watch out! I have my fire back so it's going to be an awesome week of clean eating and great workouts. I'll have to see how my shoulder feels and then determine my workouts from there for next week. Who's with me? Who's on board here? Join me, won't you? I'm officially making January 17-23rd Clean Eating Week!


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
January 17th - 23rd
NATIONAL CLEAN EATING WEEK
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep, it's going to be fun. I will have to come up with a new recipe, just because that's the way I roll!!! LOL! I realize I still owe you 2 recipes - Chili Verde and Caesar Salad Dressing. Don't worry. I'll get to them soon! PROMISE!

Have a nice Friday and into the weekend we go! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

No comments: