Since I started out this week feeling under the weather, I have to regroup now. I don't really like it when I get off to a rocky start on Mondays. With that being said, I now how room for improvement this weekend, right? So I have a plan and it is this. I will be cleaning up my nutrition through the rest of this week and do more cardio than I have. I was aiming for 3 days a week but I think I was only getting in two. I will also do weight training 4 times this week. With this plan in mind I started out my day with 45 minutes fasted walking on incline treadmill 4.6-4.8 @ 12.5-15%. Felt good. Wish the stepmill were working though because I really like breaking up my cardio more. Tonight I will be going back to the gym for weights. So here's my plan for the rest of the week:
Tuesday (today)
Cardio: 45 minutes steady-state fasted morning
Training: Heavy shoulders, abs
Wednesday
Cardio: 30 minutes steady-state post training
Training: Back & Plyo Legs
Thursday
Cardio: 45 minutes steady-state fasted morning
Training: REST
Friday
Cardio: 30-40 minutes steady-state fasted morning
Training: Shoulders, Triceps, abs
Saturday
Cardio: 30 minutes steady state post-training
Training: Heavy Hams and Glutes
Sunday
REST and FOOD PREP for the following week
My nutrition aim is 6-7 meals per day. I will be cleaning up my eating as the week progresses and come next Monday I will back to my clean eats. Not because I have to but because I want to and I know I feel better when I eat better. I'll give up my mealplan over the weekend for next week.
See? I feel better already having it laid out for me. My training and cardio mixed up with some healthy eats and I'm good to go. I'll keep you posted. Hope you all have a fantastic day and your week is off to a good start!
Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action. ~Napolean Hill
“Reduce your plan to writing. The moment you complete this, you will have definitely given concrete form to the intangible desire.” ~ Napolean Hill
2 comments:
You just encouraged me to make a plan of attack. I need to regroup and reorganize. ;)
Yes, regroup and reorganize! It's the ONLY way to go. Can't wait to hear about your plan!
Post a Comment