Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hold on 2011...HERE I COME!!!

So I was a little slow going at the beginning but I'm here now and really ramping up. I've worked on my goals and will post a good many of them below. I won't post all of them just because some of them aren't really for anybody's eyes buy my little slitty ones!!!! LOL!



Today was a pretty good day. I'm feeling more in control and as if I have a little direction. More to come later I'm sure but for now I have some goals set for the year with mini-goals to be set throughout the rest of the week and the weekend. Hence the title of this post!

I did get up and get 45 minutes of cardio in today. I did 30 minutes on the stepmill speed training at level 10 and then 15 minutes incline treadmill at 4.6 and 10% incline. So a little lower level on the stepmill and lower incline on the treadmill but I wanted to get time in and not necessarily intensity you see. So good job me!

I ate pretty well today too.
1) 4 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/4 cup blueberries and 1 T coconut oil
2) 1/2 cup cottage cheese with 1/2 cup applesauce and 1/2 cup oatmeal
3) 4 egg whites & 1/4 cup oatmeal
4) Homemade chili verde!! (recipe coming soon in the next couple of days!), 1 Ezekiel tortilla - dessert was 2 dried apricots
5) 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup applesauce, roasted kabocha - dessert was 2 chocolate squares
6) Spaghetti squash with homemade meat sauce and parmesan

I'm finishing this post, washing my dishes, laying out my workout clothes for the morning and then it's off to slumberland! So early to bed is one of my goals for this year and it looks like I'll be doing just that. Woohoo!

2011 GOALS:
• Travel someplace I’ve never been before
• Maintain a clean house
• Expand caramel business
• Create my own fitness/nutrition plan for me (and hopefully others in the long term)
• Buy a new computer
• Go greener
• Redo blog/buy domain
• Create 50 by 50 list! – ooh! Big one! - stole this idea from Dani and this page she has! Great idea!
• Get personal training certification
• Spend more spiritual time/meditate
• Volunteer at least once a month
• Redo and maintain budget
• Declutter my home
• Unplug electronically 15 minutes a day and up to 1 hour by the end of the year
• Farmers Market – at least twice a month
• Journal at least twice a week (pen to paper kind! Not computer)
• Go to sleep earlier consistently (by 10pm)
• Be on time to work!
• Write e-book cookbook

I'll keep you posted on how my goals are going and action steps I've taken to reach those goals. Some of the goals I didn't write I will also share with you as I complete them.

Have a great evening! Keep up the awesome work and hope you've jumped on or are in the process of jumping on the bandwagon for a great 2011!!!

Here we come!

No comments: