Thursday, September 22, 2011

My yoga teacher read this quote tonight:
“I am only one, but I am one. I can't do everything, but I can do something. The something I ought to do, I can do." ~Edward Everett Hale 
The great thing is that I joined my new gym yesterday. And so far I LOVE it! I had a great workout on my own yesterday doing a back and legs superset workout. Tonight I went to yoga and I really enjoyed it. It's been years since I went to yoga. The teacher was great and very low-key. It was a great class and just what I needed. And ending the practice with the above quote just brought that practice full circle. I really enjoyed it. She was great. I will definitely take her class again.

I'm loving this weather right now. I like it a little cooler and foggy in the morning. I don't like it like that every day for many days but for a week or so I do enjoy it. And it makes sleeping great. And I think it kind of makes me feel like cooking again. I'll see what happens this weekend. Maybe some new recipes coming soon. Or at least some resurrection of some old ones. We'll just see.

Hope the week is ending well for all of you. Take good care of yourselves. I know I will.

2 comments:

trimntaut blog said...

Whenever I go to a new gym, it's frustrating dealing with the new stares as I go through my workout. I bet you are experiencing the same thing!

Erin said...

Hey Carlanna! I think I'm so consumed with trying to figure out where everything is that I don't even notice. But also this gym is what I would call a "lifting" gym where people actually know HOW to workout! So that is a plus! :-)