I went to Vegas over the weekend but not for the Olympia. I went to help my friend work and I've decided that I am NOT a fan of Vegas. I know many people love Vegas but I really can't be counted in that group. I thought it was just because I always go there for work. But that's not it. I am NOT a fan of cigarette smoke. And I feel awful each and every time I go to Vegas. You know, itchy watery eyes, scratchy throat, general dehydration, etc. So for me Vegas is out. I don't think I'll be going there. Everything there is expensive...EVERYTHING! I don't mind paying the price for something that I think can't be found elsewhere or is just SO memorable but I don't think that's the case with Vegas for me. Okay...done with my rant! Haha!
The highlight was going to my favorite restaurant Todd's Unique Dining in Henderson. Of course I had the Grilled Skirt Steak on Fire.
So delicious! Yummy yummy! I love that place and it's nice to get away from The Strip. We also ordered the gazpacho with rock shrimp and also the spicy calamari & rock shrimp. It was so delicious! I also ordered the peach cobbler with cinnamon gelato for dessert. I was a
Onto other news! I have found a new "second home", formally known as a gym! I was trying it out for a week and have decided to join. Can't wait!!!! I will either go tonight or tomorrow to sign up and it's going to be great. I love that it has an outdoor area for working out, has some classes but not too many, and has THE PROWLER!! I really LOVE that thing! This is just the motivation I have been needing. I needed something to get me excited about working out again and this ought to do the job! So yeah for me! Now I can probably get back on track with my workouts and my nutrition. I'll keep you posted!
Things are looking up! And that's ALWAYS a plus!

2 comments:
Love the Prowler!! One of my favorites!
Don't they have smoke free casions now?! They should!
I think they have smoke free casinos somewhere but I don't really gamble and we basically just stayed in our hotel (the Bellagio) which is definitely NOT smoke free!
So glad you love the prowler like I do! It's the best!
Post a Comment