Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cute little baby steps!


I must say I'm so proud of myself because I just walked back to the table in our break room where there are all kinds of evils lurking. I didn't reach for the peach pie but I did reach for a butter cookie. But guess what? I stopped before my hand even got there! Whew! Progress! Good job me!

Also I signed up for a TRX class tonight! No, I've never taken it. Yes, I'm a little scared. I know I can handle it but it certainly will be a challenge for me especially since I've been so lazy with my weight training. Oh well. You've got to start somewhere, right? So...here I go!

Stay tuned for what is certain to be a grand aftermath tomorrow...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job, Erin! Sometimes it's just so hard to avoid the temptations!

Donloree said...

Good job! The hardest part is making the wise choice. Awesomeness.

Erin said...

Thanks Liz and Donloree! You two rock! My little cheerleaders. THANK YOU! :-)