So yesterday the party was supposed to be over and I was supposed to be right back on track. Um...yeah...not so much. Well kind of yes and a little no! I ate to plan almost all day but when it came dinner time and I went to order my salad, somehow that salad ended up being a turkey burger with the fixings and then guess what else happened to be in the basket with that burger? Sweet potato fries. I don't know how they ended up in there. I haven't the slightest clue! Okay...maybe...I just couldn't help myself? Yep!
Here we are on the third day of "eating per plan". And this time I have to do it. So far so good. I just have to keep in mind that I already did my 2 off-plan meals this week (you know my 95% stick-to-it) and tomorrow I have plans to eat out with friends so I have to be on today and all but the one meal tomorrow or I'm going to be upset at myself and I can't have that. So here's to a successful eating day! Cheers!
I reverted back to my old Back and Plyo Legs Superset workout last night. Haha! Wow! It's been a long time since I did that I guess. It was tough!! Of course I think I'm lifting heavier than I was then so that would explain a lot. It's a tough workout because back and legs are such huge muscles. At any rate, it felt great even if I felt like I was dying in the process!
I was thinking of going blading today but I think I'm going to do hammies and glutes today and maybe tomorrow I'll go blading. Haven't been in a long time. LOVE it and miss it! And the weather's been so cool that it's the perfect time for blading. Get some fresh air, ya know.
I'm thinking of adding in hill sprints to my workouts. Anyone do these? Wait...anyone that's NOT a runner do these? I'm not really a runner but sprinting I like. If you do them I would love any tips about them.
That's about it. Off to the gym for the day. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! If you're in the heat wave be sure to take it easy and stay hydrated!
"I am learning all the time. The tombstone will be my diploma." ~Eartha Kit
“Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.” ~C.S. Lewis
No comments:
Post a Comment