Saturday, July 23, 2011

Supersize Me...with Accountability! THANKS JAI!

So my friend Jai just texted me asking how many meals I've eaten, how many I'm going to eat today and what they're going to be so she can hold me accountable. Isn't she a doll? THANKS JAI!!! So I thought I would just post for all to see. Accountability SUPERSIZED!!!

Eaten so far:
Meal 1: Matcha Protein Shake, 1 cup spelt flakes cereal, 5 walnut halves

Going to workout right now then these meals to follow:
Meal 2: 1/2 Matcha Protein Shake (kind of made too much!) and 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 nectarine or 1 cup strawberries (haven't decided yet)
Meal 3: 4 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice, veggies (I'm thinking stir fry here)
Meal 4: 4 oz fish, 4 oz yam or may make breaded fish
Meal 5: 4 egg whites, 1 egg, or maybe protein pancakes...with 1-2 T nut butter

I'm not sure exactly but have to head to the gym now so I'll figure it out and post it all for you to see. Thanks again Jai! You're the BEST! ;-)

No comments: