Friday - 4 saltines, banana, 1 cup water
Saturday - 8 saltines, 1 slice white bread, banana, 1-2 cups water, 2 spoons white rice, 2 pieces of Kalbi (Korean BBQ beef for those that don't know) b/c beef was what I kept craving!
Sunday - more saltines, more white bread, more banana, Gatorade, more water, more white rice, more Kalbi, yogurt
Monday - back to Saturday's menu more or less
Yeah...that was an awesome mealplan! Ha! NOT! Now this is where most people would get excited. I'm SURE I lost weight because I'm SURE I was both dehydrated AND underfed. However, losing weight in this way is really not a great idea. Losing weight is NOT equal to losing fat!
At any rate, I'm back in action now and had a good workout yesterday and a fairly good HIIT workout on Tuesday night. I was surprised when I went to work out yesterday that there were 3 other girls in the free weight area. I think that's the most I've ever seen in there at one time. It was great to see. :-)
I have a couple of posts I'm working on that I'll get to over the next few days. I love life. It's not always easy but I have a great appreciation for life and all you learn along the way. I think of all I've experienced and I have to say that my life is pretty doggone good. Yes, I have struggles in love, money, relationships, career, etc. but that's life, isn't it? Where are we without struggles? "That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger", right? And, honestly, I don't enjoy the struggles as I'm going through them but when I sit back and reflect, I'm grateful for the struggles because they give life meaning and purpose. And they make the experience of living so much richer and deeper.
Hope you are all having a fantastic week! Keep a smile on your face as we cruise on into the weekend.
"The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers." ~Unknown
4 comments:
Happy to hear you are feeling better!
Awww...thanks Lisa! I'm happy too!!!
So glad you're back with us in the land of the living and I love that quote. So true!!
Thanks Donloree! Glad you love that quote! ;-)
Post a Comment