After my crazy week last week I feel like I'm finally back to normal. I had a great weekend and got a lot done as well as had some good quality time with some good quality people. LOVE that I have the friends that I have. That is worth so much to me. I love spending time with people that genuinely care about me and my happiness.
I didn't work out much last week at all since I didn't feel all that great and then I had some scheduling conflicts. So I basically only got in 3 workouts - one HIIT, one hammies and glutes workout, and one blading session. I was going to train yesterday but the weather was too beautiful NOT to put on my blades and hit the pavement. Well, not literally hit the pavement...although I HAVE done that in the past...several times! That's why I won't blade without a helmet or bike without one either. I've gone down hard but luckily never landed on my head.
So this week it's back on track and back to eating right as well. I hit the farmers market over the weekend so I have veggies and fruits that should work very well for my eating pleasure. Hey! Speaking of eating pleasure...does anyone know what's going on with the price of tilapia? It seems to be very expensive these days IF you can find it. Is there less and is it more expensive? And if so does anyone know why? Also along the food lines, I made some chocolate protein muffins today that I will be posting the recipe for either today or tomorrow. They're so tasty!
So here's to another great week. Hope it's great for all of you as well! Cruising right along in August! Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment