Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Weekend update and Video Clip - foam rolling!

Hello hello there! So over the weekend as I told you I went to San Diego. I met up with Gina and Traci and we made a video on using the foam roller. A little snippet is below.


So this is just a little clip of the video that I recorded with my ex-coach/mentor, Gina Aliotti-Silva! It was such an incredibly beautiful day on Saturday. So we shot our video at the bay in San Diego and it was really fun. The full video can be seen on Gina's website. If you haven't checked out her site, you definitely should. She has a 2-day free trial that you could try out just to see the content if you would like! It's an amazing site...amazing place for competitors and non-competitors alike.

I had some difficulties this weekend. It all started on Friday night with wanting to do a circuit workout from Gina's site but my computer was acting up and wouldn't play it! Aargh! So I wasted a good 30-40 minutes there and should have already been finished with my circuit. I just decided to do a card deck workout instead. Finished that and headed right into my "caramel factory". Started making my caramels and after the butter, sugar, and corn syrup had been added, here comes the cream and half & half. Well, guess what? On the second round of that I realized that it was curdling! The half & half was rotten with an expiration date of Jan 16, 2011!!! UGH!!! That was awesome! NOT! So off to the grocery store I went to get a fresher one that was not spoiled! And then it was back in the caramel factory. Saturday actually was a great day! I drove down and back from San Diego.

In the middle of the night on Saturday night there was the sound of water overflowing. Yes, my bathroom sink had backed up and was flowing all over the bathroom floor!!!!!!!!!! AAUGH!!!! I took one look and since it wasn't overflowing anymore I went back to bed. I really couldn't deal with it at THREE in the morning!!!!!!!!!!

Kind of threw off my Sunday but that's okay. Still got some things done but just not quite as I planned. So to be honest I was more than ready for Monday. And so my week began. And here we are already 2 days down and just 3 to go. Then it's weekend time again. Work one day and then off for Christmas VACATION!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I can't wait! Love Christmas vacation and hanging with the family and enjoying the laughter and craziness! Can't wait!!

Hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying this holiday season so far!

No comments: