I did this workout yesterday. I really didn't want to work out yesterday but I really needed to!! It's the holidays ya know!!!! So I pushed myself a little harder than usual. And I ended up with this workout followed by 20 minutes of jump rope!! Felt great! I did what I had to do to get it done and felt better after for it.
DB Shoulder Press
-15# 10 reps
-20# 10 reps
-25# 10 reps
-30# 8 reps
-35# 6 reps
Single side lat raises 20# 3x15
-5 thumb up, 5 thumb forward, 5 twist up to forward
Front plate raise 25# 3x12
Rear delt flies on slight incline 15# 3x12
Machine shoulder press
-50# 15 reps
-60# 10 reps
-70# 8 reps
Overhead DB triceps ext 25# 3x12
Skullcrushers w/ DB 10# 3x12 plus 10 pulses - ow! LOL!
Get your workout in today and do something to move every day this month! You'll thank me later! Enjoy the holidays with a clean and clear mind...easily done with getting your body moving!
No comments:
Post a Comment