Sorry I have been MIA but I was very busy getting ready to leave for Christmas vacation. And then I've been very "busy" on vacation with family and fun around all the time! It's been great. I'm really having a great time. This will be a short post but I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
Just a couple of things...first I haven't worked out in 3 days. Today I'm going to do a circuit and go sledding which is work in itself. So that will feel better. Both yesterday and the day before I got busy and before you know it the time for working out is not there. No big deal and you know I don't beat myself up. I just feel better when I work out.
Secondly, somebody save me from the goodies that are Christmas!! LOL!!! I've been slamming down some tasty treats and enjoying them. But I really need to limit myself to a couple here and there and NOT 15-20 at a time. Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration but you know what I mean! SAVE ME!! Ha ha ha!!!
Finally, I love having time to spend with my family and I'm very, very grateful to be gainfully employed and therefore able to spend time with my family. The laughter and hugs are really the best medicine. I've laughed so hard since being on vacation. There's just nothing like it. My family is crazy and we have so much fun and play games and just in general crack up! I consider myself lucky in that regard.
So I will be reining in my eating slightly and making sure I don't go completely overboard while I'm here so that when I get back it won't be an incredible struggle to get back. I'm just going to enjoy my time and eat the best I can eat while I'm here. That's really all I can do, right? Right!
Stay healthy and happy and enjoy what is left of the holiday season. The New Year is right around the corner and anything left undone in 2010 can get done in 2011!! So enjoy this time and RELAX!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment