I had a good weekend with a few challenges. I'll write all about that later. Just basically wanted to say hi and hope you all have a fantastic day today. My weekend kind of got away from me due to a few unforeseen issues! But here it is Monday. It was coming whether I liked it or not so here it is. WELCOME MONDAY!! Thank you for stopping by yet again.
I was up and at 'em at 5 something this morning, ate a quick meal and off to the gym. I knocked out some good shoulder work and a little abs and some push-ups and then finished off with 15 minutes of jump rope. It was a pretty good workout. I think I do much better when I do heavy shoulders at night as opposed to in the morning. I just feel like it's much better for me. Other things I can do in the morning but that one is good, not great! May have to switch things up in the new year. I'll keep you posted on that.
Hey! Remember my Cranberry Orange Cereal Bars?
Well, they are certainly not easy to resist! Yesterday I ate three of those bad boys!!!! Woohoo! What a champion I am! LOL! I ate my last one from the batch this morning. So I'm safe until I make them again!!
Have a fantastic day! I'll get you all caught up later today or definitely tomorrow. It was definitely a Murphy's Law kinda weekend. That's for sure! As Gina reminded her website members today, get your 2011 goals ready so when January 1st hits you know what direction you're going to be running! Are you ready?

No comments:
Post a Comment