I just feel like there's a lot of "holiday energy" in the air! Some of that is good and some of that is bad! At any rate it's there so do what you have to do to get "it" done, stay healthy and happy, and ENJOY it the most you can!
Yesterday I went to the Excalibur competition. My friend won her class and looked amazing!!! It was a big class too (17 girls). Actually the show was HUGE!!!! I've been to that competition 3 times and this was the biggest I've ever seen it. It was GINORMOUS!!! Lots of competitors and lots and lots of spectators! It was crazy.
I've been working in my caramel factory quite a bit. Just making caramels all the time now. And I'm sure I will be right up until the time I get to run away for Christmas. That's great though. I'm glad so many people are liking them and want to order them. AWESOME!
Yesterday I got up and ate and then headed to the gym for my Back and Plyo Legs Superset workout as well as some pretty good abs. I didn't do the one are row superset but instead did assisted pullups superset with 30 bodyweight squats. For abs I didn't cable crunches 3x15, hanging leg raises 3x15, hanging oblique raises 3x10 (5 each side), decline ab crunches w/ 10# plate 3x15. It was pretty good but something's up with my strength. It's just not quite right. I think I haven't been quite as clean with my food and I haven't been completely on with my supplements. I also ran out of vitamin D and maybe that makes a difference. My goal for this week is to be ON with my meals and supplements. I guess I better pick up some vitamin D, huh?
My meals from yesterday were just okay and I only got in FIVE:
1) Dandyblend protein shake, 2 cups puffed kamut
2) 5 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal
3) Lunch at Tender Greens - Hot plate w/ chicken and grilled veggies, side salad of arugula w/ tomatoes-TASTY!!!!
4) 5 egg whites wrapped in seaweed, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 red bell pepper
5) High protein tofu with low-sodium soy sauce and fresh grated ginger! YUM! I haven't had this for a long time and I LOVE it.
Today's meals, however, are off to a great start!
Meal 1) 3 egg whites with 1 spicy jalapeno chicken sausage (from Trader Joe's) and grated jalapeno almond cheese, side of Ezekiel bread with a dab of butter
Meal 2) repeat of meal 1 but with 1/4 cup oatmeal instead of the bread
Not sure what else is on the menu plan today but I'll let you know. I guess it really doesn't matter since my first two meals were the BOMB!!!!! Woot woot!!!
Going to grill/broil/roast some veggies as well so I'll be all set for the week. Need to have things available so I don't eat all my caramels! LOL!!
Hope you're all having a fantastic day! I'm off to get some work and cleaning done. Let's keep the energy up and keep on pushing forward!!! Today is here! What are YOU going to do with it?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment