Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Chocolate PB Protein Shake Video - Final Post Before Hiatus

This is my final post before my self-imposed hiatus! Donloree over at Bikini or Bust posted this video today and wanted us to respond with videos of our own shake-making shenanigans. So this is my answer to Donloree's video...in 2 parts. Shake recipe is below videos. YUMMY!!! Hope you enjoy! I'll be back in a few days right after my hiatus is complete!!! Wish me luck!





Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake

1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 scoop low/no-carb chocolate protein powder
2 T peanut butter (you can sub PB2 if you're in contest prep!)
8-10 ice cubes

Blend all together. Adjust ice accordingly. Pour into glasses and enjoy!

2 comments:

Donloree said...

I love the two part series and you are completely adorable!! :) Nut butter...mmm!

A Fine Balance said...

I think ill try this! Though almond butter is out so will sub in good old h2o