Thursday, January 28, 2010

REST DAY!!

So this week has been really good. I'm really starting to feel some changes in my body and just mentally as well. That is exciting.

I went for a session of structural integration today. I love that stuff. It does wonders for my body and just how I feel on my bones. Crazy.

Today was a rest day. My meals were as follows:

Meal 1: egg whites, yam, almonds
2: yam muffins, blueberries, almond butter
3: pork, wild rice, brown rice, green beans
4: egg whites with salsa, avocado
5: chicken, green beans
6: salad with shrimp, cucumbers & ginger sesame dressing (see recipe below)
7: chicory tea with protein powder & flax oil

Ginger Sesame Dressing
2-3 T rice vinegar
1 1/2 - 2 T lime juice
1 T sesame oil
1 t chopped jalapeno
 1/2 T grated frozen ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced
6-10 drops stevia

Sooo tasty! Yummy!

I made some Lemon Protein Muffins tonight and I'm going to have them tomorrow. Can't wait!!!

Bedtime for me because tomorrow I'm going to be up and doing my cardio bright and early. Woohoo!

“To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives.” ~ Denis Waitley, American motivational speaker and author of self-help books

No comments: