Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Circuit workout

Today was sooooooo much better than yesterday, the day I thought I was going to just die of exhaustion.

I got up early and felt fairly rested, did my cardio, ate my zucchini protein muffins on the way home, took my vitamins and EFA's. Then it was off to work. I had more zucchini protein muffins, then shrimp with some veggies, then a protein shake with oatmeal, then salmon and green beans, then off to the gym for a lower body circuit. That was fun after I got my bearings and realized that no one is going to understand what I'm doing and will be thoroughly confused when I get on a cardio machine for 3 minutes and then leave to go do something else or when I only do one set of any exercise and then leave. LOL! It was interesting and challenging because that gym is just soooo packed! :-(

I returned home and ate my big ol' salad with shrimp on it and mushrooms, red peppers and cucumbers, took my BCAA's and also my glutamine. Then I talked on the phone, made some yam muffins, cooked some pork and boiled some eggs for tomorrow. Can't wait to eat again.

Oddly today I got hungry before both meals 5 and 6. It was crazy. I thought, how can I be eating all this food and still be hungry? I must be a nut!

It was a good day, good food day, and good workout day. Work was another story but no use complaining about that. I'm headed where I need to be now and I know I won't be there forever! In the meantime it's usually a fairly enjoyable environment.

“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.” ~Buddha

No comments: