Tuesday, January 5, 2010

And so it begins...

Today is actually the second day of my new program with my coach/trainer/nutritionist. Yesterday was good and all seemed to go well. Today was quite a different story. Got up and did my fasted cardio but could only do 30 minutes instead of 40 since I literally felt like I was going to pass out. I then came home, showered and took a nap! At 6:45 in the morning! Really...who does that?!? Apparently really tired people. Then again I had to take a nap at lunch. But then somehow this afternoon after my second nap I felt totally fine but I did have my doubts there for a while. I really thought I was going to die. I don't remember a time when I was that tired for any other reason than sheer lack of sleep. Apparently this was the time!

I'm off to bed as it is already way later than I wanted to go to sleep but it's okay. I can sleep a little later tomorrow if the need be or again take a nap in the morning. Luckily Wednesdays are a little slack at the office so I usually go in a little later.

Diet is going well as are my workouts. Feeling pretty good generally speaking. Don't really have time for anything else but that's okay. I know it's not a forever thing and it's nice to have something to really focus on and dig my heels into.

Goodnight and hopefully I'll keep you updated more as I get used to my new schedule!! I must persevere!

“Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.” ~Marie Curie

No comments: