Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wow! I've really done it now!

Today was quite a day for me. I started as early as you can read in my first post, then worked, went to lunch with my coworker, did weights at the gym, home for about 20 minutes then off to the other gym for hi/lo aerobics class and some socializing. It was a good day. I'm beat now though and I need to get my booty into the shower so I can go to sleep. I'm pretty sure I'll sleep well tonight, what do you think?

Ooh, and I got in my 6 meals today! Yeah for me. Of course it was easier to do since I worked out so late tonight. Good job me anyway! I rock!

"Go as far as you can see, when you get there you'll be able to see farther." ~Thomas Carlyle, Scottish historian and essayist

No comments: