Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday!!!

Well, it's another gorgeous day here in sunny Southern California! It's cool but that's okay because it's clear and sunny. I was up very early today. Don't know why but decided I might as well get up since I was just lying in bed.

Ate breakfast already. That was a roasted veggie egg scramble, 1/2 cup oatmeal and 1 T honey and 1 T walnuts
2nd meal was Shake Cake (recipe below)

Heading off to the gym in a minute here to get a workout in then return home, shower and get ready to hit the Korean all you can eat buffet with my friends!!!!! I'm so excited. I can eat the sesame chicken wings, my absolute fave! And lots of yummy rice, kimchee, kochuchung, kalbi, pulgogi, spinach salad, bean sprout salad, etc.Yummy, yummy!!!!!

Then I will head back home for my comatose nap and relax, do laundry, etc. It will be grand. I can just relax and get ready for more socializing tomorrow.

No comments: