I didn't sleep enough last night so I was a little tired today. I know better so tonight I'm going to sleep early and having a good sleep until morning. It makes such a huge difference. This is what I ate today:
Meal 1: 1/2 c yogurt, 1/4 c almonds, agave
Meal 2: 1 egg & 2 egg whites, yam, 1/2 apple
Meal 3: Thai Basil Chicken, 1/2 c brown rice
Meal 4: protein shake, 2 rice cakes, 1 T PB
Meal 5: Pad Prig King (green beans & shrimp)
Meal 6: 1 cup Dabo kolo
20 minute HIIT elliptical workout
I'm going to bed early. I've got to get up ready to go tomorrow. Today was a little off but that's okay. I've been going hard for a while now and I think I just needed to give myself a break. So I took it and enjoyed it. Tomorrow will be a great day!
"We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise we harden." ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
No comments:
Post a Comment