I guess I've been slacking writing on my blog here! This week I was a little off, a little sick so that would be the reason. Of course last Saturday and Sunday were essentially spent in food comas. Hmm...what does that teach us? Not a whole lot, huh? I'll probably do it again! I mean, who can resist Korean BBQ? It's the best! And Persian food too. Yummy.
I have quite a lot to do this weekend. I must clean and prepare my home for my Thanksgiving guest. I have to buy food for Thanksgiving. I also need to cook some meals and of course do my workouts. It's going to be a great weekend! Woohoo!
I'm off to eat my breakfast and get started on my water consumption for the day. I started a new liquid vitamin yesterday that actually isn't all that bad tasting. I'll let you know how it makes me feel over the next few weeks.
Have a really fantastic weekend!
From Calvin and Hobbes:
"I've been thinking Hobbes..."
"On a weekend?"
"Well, it wasn't on purpose..."
No comments:
Post a Comment