I slept in today for the first time in a long time and I enjoyed it immensely. My bed is the best!!!
When I finally did wake up I took my time, made a yummy breakfast and then started my cleaning of my very messy apartment! I worked fiendishly and then lost motivation toward the end. No big deal. Just have a little more to do tomorrow.
Later I met my friend for dinner and then went to see "Couples Retreat". I thought it was a funny movie but that is probably because I am not married. Otherwise it might have hit too close to home. LOL!!!
It was a good and productive day all in all. Tomorrow back to the workout world.
Have a nice evening! Love this quote. Hysterical!
"Sometimes I lie awake at night and ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'" ~Charles M. Schulz, American cartoonist
No comments:
Post a Comment