Sunday, October 11, 2009
Birthday Fun Wearing Off
So I'm starting a blog today to get me off on the right foot each and every day for a year. It's yet another commitment I'm going to stick with. I really want to track what I do each day, the weather, my diet, fitness, and entertainment. How I spend my time and what I'm learning on a daily basis. Hopefully my sharing will be of interest to someone else.
Today was a great fall day. It was overcast in the morning and early afternoon. The sun came out for a little while and it was pretty cool - upper 60's. I ate quite well today. I had my usual egg and egg whites scrambled with zucchini. Then I also had some oatmeal with walnuts and agave. I took my calcium, vitamin D and fish oil. My second meal was cabbage with chicken and avocado. Tasty. I got to have my protein shake and half an apple post workout. For dinner I had some "stew" of corn, tomatoes, onions, garlic, chicken and tilapia. Kind of odd I suppose.
I did the Day 2 workout of the Half Body Workout. I decided that I'm not crazy about back squats. Other than that it was good though.
I learned today to not give up on your dreams, to find your passion and keep going with it no matter what obstacles and no matter who tells you no or that you can't do something. Persevere. That's the only way to get where you want to go.
"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have." ~Frederick Keonig
Labels:
progress pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment