Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Posture

Today I am focusing on my posture. And, believe me, it is NOT an easy task. One minute I'm up straight and the next I'm slouching again. I have an easy fix for it in my car and that is to keep my rearview mirror up high. At my desk at work however, I just keep sliding down to view my monitor that sits too low. Oh well, such is life.

Ate well today. It's very dark and gloomy outside. I feel pretty good. I slept really well last night and feel pretty strong today. A little tired but I think that's the weather talking to me. I just want to curl up with a nice cup of tea, my blanket, and a good book.

I'll write later after my workout and let you know what I learned today.

A good stance and posture reflect a proper state of mind. ~Morihei Ueshiba

No comments: