I don't know if I should laugh or cry so I guess I'll just laugh. I'm having a challenging time over the past week or so. As you may or may not know I was doing the NaNoWriMo thing. I say WAS instead of AM because there is NO WAY that I can finish this thing now. I've only written 25,000 words and I'm supposed to write 50,000 by the last day of November. But like I said, let me explain! Haha! Last Monday (the Monday before Thanksgiving) I came home and turned on my computer and got this beautiful screen of white/gray with about 8 stripes across the top. Beautiful I tell ya! So my computer is about 10 years old so this is not surprising. No problem. I will order a new one. So I start researching that.
Well, then the day before Thanksgiving my refrigerator broke. Luckily not the freezer too, just the fridge. But nonetheless I had to change up my plans and reorganize my cooking schedule to accommodate a Thanksgiving meal. Not so fun to be honest. I ended up ordering a new fridge on Thanksgiving and even though they had said it would be delivered on Saturday it wasn't delivered until Sunday! Oy vey!! Crazy! So I didn't get to eat my Thanksgiving leftovers! So sad! I had a few things in the freezer but it's just not the same. :-( Not only that but I didn't eat well over the long weekend because I had no fridge. I know I could have figured something out but it was just too stressful so I really didn't eat well.
I also got a new phone a couple of weeks ago. And guess what? Last night I locked myself out of my phone! Somebody help me! I've got some serious issues! I couldn't call to get support since I had no phone. I tried online chat but of course they were closed for the night. Had to wait till this morning and pray that my computer worked long enough to chat and figure out how to unlock my phone. Luckily for me it did!
On the upside of things, I had several great workouts last week. I'll post them in another post just so you can see what I did. OMG! I think I forgot to write about it but somebody stole the prowler from our gym!!!! In broad daylight nonetheless!!! What the hell? What is wrong with people?!? Seriously! Unbelievable!
Also I almost killed myself on Saturday night. I was trying to fix my screen door because a screw and bolt had come out. I was wearing flip flops and one of them folded under my foot and I rolled over it and went crashing to the ground sideways scraping up my wrist and landing very hard on my butt. Luckily for me I have some padding there and amazingly didn't end up getting bruised! Whew! It scared the dickens out of me though! I thought I was going to fall down the stairs or hit my head on the wall. Doesn't it amaze you how many thoughts you can have in your head at one time, particularly in an instance where you have no control over the situation?
So, here's to the next to last day of November. Christmas is on its way so I have to get my projects done, get to do some baking and caramel making. Yep, it's the holidays! ENJOY!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh you are so funny! I hope this black cloud goes away fast =) Can't wait to read up on your workouts! Oh, and hope they find that prowler, that's just crazy.
LOL! You're a technology vortex this week. I love that you tried so hard with NaNoWriMo, love it! Holidays and enjoy, yes please!!!
Hey Lisa and Donloree! Thanks for stopping by girls! Haha Donloree...yes a technology vortex indeed! And to top it all off we had a power outage last night pretty much all night! Too much! Lisa, I'll post my workouts today or tomorrow. Have a great rest of your week girls!
Post a Comment