Maca Marbles
10 pitted dates (soaked in hot water briefly)
1 cup raw pecans
1-2 tablespoons cacao powder (cocoa would work too)
3 tablespoons maca powder
8 drops stevia
1 teaspoon honey
Put pecans in food processor till finely ground (careful not to overgrind and make butter). Add cacao powder and maca powder. Pulse a few more times to mix. Add dates a couple at a time till right consistency. Don't make them to moist because they will heat up and release oil when you roll them. Add stevia and honey and pulse to mix. Taste and add more stevia and/or honey as needed to taste. Roll between palms to desired size. This made 24 marble-sized balls for me. I wanted to roll them in coconut but apparently I have none. So sad! They are tasty. Can't wait for tomorrow to see how I like them after the flavors have had a chance to meld.
Hope you all had a good weekend. It's going to be a great week!
2 comments:
So....how were they?!?! Inquiring minds wanna know!!
Oh boy Donloree! Let me tell ya! DELISH! It's a good thing I realize that I can really have some serious repercussions if I overdo the maca or I would have eaten them all!!!!
Post a Comment