My workout today was upper body (mostly back and shoulders) in drop sets:
Widegrip Lat Pulldown - 12 warmup (75), 90 x 8, 75 x 8, 60x 8 (2 set)
Seated Cable Row - 12 warmup (60), 70 x 8, 60 x 8, 50 x 8 (2 sets)
Abs - Hip Lifts - 2 sets of 20
Rear Delt Squeeze - 3 sets of 15 x 85
Standing Shoulder Press - 12 warmup (20) , 20 x 8, 15 x 8, 10 x 8 (2 sets)
Side Leaning Lat Raies - 12 warmup (12), 15 x 8, 12 x 8, 10 x 8 (2 sets)
20 minutes HIIT elliptical
Great workout!
Meal 1: Cheerios w/ protein powder & 1/2 banana
Meal 2: Sweet potato & 1/2 cup yogurt w/ cinnamon
Meal 3: Bagel dog! Yummy! & coleslaw 1 cup
Meal 4: 1/2 cup cottage cheese & 1/2 apple
Meal 5: Protein shake w/ 1/4 cup oatmeal
Meal 6: 4 oz pork chop, mashed cauliflower - tasty!
So other than the bagel dog I did pretty well. I felt much better today about the way I ate and my workout. I'm going to chat with some friends on the phone now and get ready to head to bed.
Progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment